Let's do English Listening Practice with DC League of Super-Pets🦸♂️🐕🐖🐢🐿️
Sure thing! 📬 In this post, we'll be doing English listening practice with DC League of Super-Pets 🦸♂️🐶. I enjoyed this movie 😍, so I decided to use its clips and create a quiz below 👇. I hope you find it helpful and fun 🎉!
How Many Words in a Sentence? 📝
In this quiz, you'll see at least 5 words in a sentence, which is enough. 👍
Can you tell me what sentences were used? 🤔
The quiz contains the following sentences⬇️.
- Or they could hurt me 💥
- Sounds like a terrible power ⚡️
- Guys, relax, we'll be fine 😌
- Because he doesn't have paws 🐾
- I ate some green Kryptonite 👽
- I don't want to hurt you 🥺
- Why is my mouth watering 😋
- This is my origin story 🦸♂️
- What happened to them anyway 🤷♀️
- Never test a guinea pig 🐹
- Mustache maybe but not glasses 🤓
- Look at you, still trying 😾
- Where you sleeping these days 💤
- Same thing happened to me 🥴
- Mama likes a good fight 👊
- So, you think I'm cute 😍
- I'm his ride or die 💯
- What do I have here 🤔
- You can have my pawtograph ✍️
- He doesn't want the toy ❌
And everything else is the same as before.
Let's Dive into This Fun Quiz with Super-Pets🦸♂️🐕🐖🐢🐿️
Jump into the Quiz Below 👇 and Hone Your English Listening Skills with DC League of Super-Pets Movie Clips🦸♂️🐕!